Accelerated Second Dose Eligibility Continues
- As of Monday, June 21, 2021 at 8:00 a.m., all Ontarians who received their first dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine on or before May 9, 2021 will be eligible to book or rebook their second dose appointment at a shortened interval.
- Starting the week of June 28, 2021 (days/sequence to be confirmed) all Ontarians aged 18 and over who have received their first dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine will be eligible to book their second dose appointment. The appointment will be scheduled at least 28 days after the first dose, per the recommended interval.
Individuals who wish to receive an mRNA vaccine for their second dose can book an appointment through the provincial booking system, or can call the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line number at 1-833-943-3900. For general inquiries, individuals can call the Provincial Vaccine Information Line number at 1-888-999-6488. Individuals can also book an appointment through public health units that use their own booking system, or a participating pharmacy.
How to Cancel an Appointment through the Provincial Booking Portal
Please consider taking the time to cancel your extra appointments so that others who are still waiting may be able to book theirs.
You can cancel here: https://vaccine.covaxonbooking.ca/manage
After you are vaccinated, you can log in to the provincial portal to download or print an electronic COVID-19covid 19 vaccine receipt (PDF) for each dose you have received.
Receipts are available:
- for first and second doses received in Ontario (once you get them)
- regardless of where you were vaccinated (for example, at a mass immunization clinic, hospital, pharmacy or primary care setting)
To log in and get your receipt, you will need:
- a green photo health (OHIP) card(you will need numbers from both the front and back of the card, expired cards will be accepted)
- your date of birth
- your postal code (the one associated with your health card)
If you have a red and white health card, call the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900. The call centre agent can email you a copy of your receipt.