COVID-19 is something that we are all going to have to face together. Our primary concern is the health and safety of Ontarians.
We hope you are staying safe and healthy.
Thank you to all the province’s essential services workers and those on the front-line. You step up everyday to ensure individuals, families and seniors have what they need to stay safe and healthy.
Thank you to everyone else who is staying home and practicing physical distancing.
It is important to listen to the advice of Public Health experts:
- Wash hands frequently
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Practice social-distancing
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well
- If you are concerned or suspect you have the virus, call
Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000 or
Ottawa Public Health: 613-580-6744
New as of July 10
Ontario Expanding Access to the Modern Digital Economy
Application intake for broadband and cellular program opens
Emergency cooling centres at the following facilities will be open until Friday, July 10, daily from 11 am to 7 pm.
- Bernard-Grandmaître Arena, 309 McArthur Road
- Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre, 102 Greenview Avenue
- Heron Road Community Centre, 1480 Heron Road
Urgent Call for Donations
City of Ottawa Human Needs Task Force needs the following:
We need men’s clothing in all sizes (small, medium and large):
- Underwear (new only)
- Socks (new only)
- Cotton t-shirts
We also welcome more toiletries:
- Shaving cream