Ottawa Public Health has opened new appointments for those aged 70+ as more vaccines have arrived. Book now for appointments between April 8-21.
The city says appointments will be available at the four community vaccination clinics:
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Ruddy Family YMCA-YWCA
- Eva James Memorial Community Centre
- Ottawa City Hall
When you book an appointment through the provincial booking system, you will receive a confirmation code. Bring the code with you when you go to your appointment.
To book an appointment, you can visit Ontario’s online booking system or call the provincial vaccine booking line at 1-833-943-3900 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., seven days a week.
The Ontario government is expanding the pharmacy and primary care locations for COVID-19 vaccinations, including 34 pharmacies in Ottawa. https://covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations
The pharmacies will offer the AstraZeneca vaccine to people aged 55 and over, with some locations to begin offering the vaccine as early as Saturday.
Pharmacies in Ottawa South offering appointments are:
- Pharmasave Cyril Pharmacy: 1795 Kilborn Avenue pharmasave.com/ottawa-cyril/
- The Drugstore Pharmacy: 2681 Alta Vista Dr., Ottawa http://www.yourindependentgrocer.ca/Covid19
- Rexall: C-1725 Walkley Rd., Ottawa https://www.rexall.ca/covid-19/vaccines
What you need to book an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine
- Government of Ontario green photo health card
- Birth date
- Postal code
- Email address or phone number
At the time of booking, eligible individuals will schedule their first and second vaccination appointments.