Our office continues to work remotely.
If you require immediate assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 613-736-9573.
Vaccines for 70+ Opened Today
Beginning today, all Ottawa residents age 70 and over can begin booking appointments to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. In Ottawa, there are two options for booking, depending on where you live, so please consider the options carefully to determine which one is right for you.
1) All Ottawa residents 70 and older (born in 1951 or earlier) regardless of where they live in the city can book an appointment through the Province of Ontario’s online booking system.*
Visit http://www.ontario.ca/bookvaccine to access the provincial booking system or call the booking line at:1-833-943-3900 between 8 am and 8 pm, seven days a week. Only book or call if you are eligible.
Appointments will be available at four community vaccination clinics:
• Nepean Sportsplex
• Ruddy Family YMCA-YWCA
• Eva James Memorial Community Centre
• City Hall
2) Residents over 70 in high-priority neighbourhoods
If you are 70 and older (born in 1951 or earlier) or an adult recipient of chronic home care, and you live in an identified high-risk community,
you can call 613-691-5505 to book an appointment at a pop-up clinic location close to your neighbourhood.
High-Risk neighbourhoods are:
- Emerald Woods, Sawmill Creek
- Ledbury, Heron Gate, Ridgemont, Heatherington
- Bayshore – Belltown
- Greenboro East – Hunt Club Park
- Hawthorne Meadows – Sheffield Glen
- Hunt Club East – Western Community
- Lowertown East
- Manor Park
- Parkwood Hills – Stewart Farm
- Vanier, Carson Groves-Carson Meadows, Overbrook-McArthur
- Britannia Village
- Carleton Heights – Rideauview
- Sandy Hill
- Whitehaven – Queensway Terrace North
Other groups were made eligible in previous weeks and remain eligible today. Please visit Ottawapublichealth.ca/COVID19vaccine to see if you belong to one of those groups or use Ottawa Public Health’s COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Screening Tool to check your eligibility.
Pop-up clinics are not available through the provincial booking system, so eligible residents in these high-priority neighbourhoods should still call
613-691-5505 to make an appointment.
*We thank everyone for their patience and understanding as the provincial extension of the vaccine appointments this morning to residents aged 70 and older citywide has resulted in the booking of all appointments available up until April 7. In the coming days, as the city receives more vaccines from the province and the provincial booking system is updated, more appointments will become available. Residents will continue to receive vaccinations as planned. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days.